Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 28th Match - State Championship

Detparture time has not been determined yet as a response from the league intends for check in for the girls teams has needs to be confirmed however the girls match is at 3:00pm.  As soon as confirmation has been given notification will be made to everyone.

The address for Portlad Avenue Park is 3513 East Portland Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98404.  The team will be leaving from Yelm Middle School, again as soon as the confirmation for check in is made notification will be made to everyone.

Please let me know if you will be driving to this weekend's match as I will be unable to transport all of the girls.  Please reply "Yes, going" with how many seats you have available or "No but my child will need a ride."  I need a reply from each parent by Thursday so I will know the seating arrangement.

Just as a reminder, the player will not be able to drive themselves unless a parent is in the car.  This is a Prairie RFC policy and has been in existence since the founding of the club.  If there are any questions please feel free to contact me by email or phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment